Bird Scene Home Décor
Make this colorful and fun home décor project.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Acrylic Paint (White), Colored Pencils, Foam Brush, Liquid Adhesive, Gold Foil Sheet, Paintbrush, Watercolor Palette, Watercolor Paper, Wood Frame
- Paint a wood frame in white acrylic and set aside to dry.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to fit in the frame opening. Adhere the white panel to the frame opening with an adhesive of choice.
- Apply an adhesive sheet to one side of a sheet of watercolor paper. Die-cut out of the watercolor paper all the bird elements, two branches, a variety flowers and leaves from the Bird Scene die set. (*Note: If dimension is desired, do not die-cut the flowers and leaves with an adhesive sheet on the back. These elements can be paper sculpted to appear more dimensional.)
- Watercolor all of the die-cut elements in a desired color palette. Once dry, layer and adhere the bird elements together.
- Adhere a branch to the right, upper-hand side and another to the left, lower-hand side of the white panel.
- Adhere the bird to center of the lower branch and adhere the water colored leaves and flower die-cuts as desired along the two branches.
- Apply adhesive along the edges of the white frame and allow the adhesive to dry until it is tacky. Dab a gold foil sheet on top of the now tacky glue to transfer the foil to the frame.