The new Tim Holtz Colorize Technology has more added with this adorable creature.
Other Supplies: Cream cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I used Antique Linen and Walnut stain), Acrylic paint (Blue), Double-Sided Tape, Your choice of stamps
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut all the elements from the 'Theodore' die set. Use the information on the back of each die to see what colors each element should be. Assemble using the picture on the packaging.
- Fold a piece of A4 cream cardstock in half and cut to the size you like. Ensure this is big enough to include Theodore and a sentiment underneath.
- Using Tim Holtz Distress inks (Walnut Stain and Antique Linen) on each corner of your card to give a distressed look.
- Use the Walnut Stain with a stamp similar to the one used in the picture below. Stamp all over your card.
- Mix some acrylic paint (I used sky blue) with water to thin it. Using a pallet knife, splatter the paint to create small droplets on the front of your card.
- Use all previous methods on a small rectangle of cream card. Stamp your sentiment on the piece of card using blue Distress Ink. Try to match the ink to the paint color.
- Stick Theodore and your card sentiment to the front of your card using Sizzix Foam pads to create dimension. Position the sentiment below at a slightly off-set angle.