Create effortless backgrounds with one of our latest dies.
Other Supplies: Card (White & Gold), Ribbon (Gold), Gold adhesive gems, Glue
- Cut a rectangular piece of white card and fold in the center to create a long-fold horizontal card.
- Cut a rectangular piece of colored card to fit on the card front.
- Emboss the gold card using the Doily embossing folder and cut to size in order to fit onto the colored card, allowing for a border.
- Stamp the New Home stamp on white card and die-cut a circle with the phrase in the center.
- Glue the gold embossed card onto the colored card.
- Glue the circle onto the ribbon, then glue onto the gold and colored card, wrapping the ribbon around the back and gluing in place.
- Glue the piece onto the card and finish off with gold gems either side of the stamped phrase.