An elephant never forgets! Create this cute card with our Chapter 2 die.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Stamp Sentiments
- Cut a piece of gray cardstock as desired to create a folded card base.
- Select desired cardstock colors for each layer of the dies in the Clarence die set. Adhere adhesive sheets to the back of each of these chosen colors. (*Note: On the back of each die a suggested color is listed.)
- Following the color instructions on the back of each die, die-cut out of desired cardstock colors all of the elements from the Clarence die set.
- Assemble and adhere the die-cut elements together by following the etched instructional colors and numbers on the back of each die.
- Die-cut out of orange and pink cardstock two various-sized circles from the Circles die set. Layer and adhere the two circles on top of one another with double-sided adhesive, as shown in the project image, and cut a straight line at the bottom of the circles.
- Center and adhere the circles to the center of the folded card base.
- Adhere Clarence to the center of the circles, with the bottom of the elephant's feet lining up with the straight edge of the cut circles.
- Stamp a chosen sentiment to the bottom of the card, directly below Clarence's feet.