Kaleidoscope Thank You Card
Say thank you with this Chapter 2 cardmaking project.
Other Supplies: Distress Inks, Sewing Machine, Adhesive Gems, White Cardstock
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, die-cut four mandalas using the Kaleidoscope Layers die set out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut the phrase 'thanks' using the Occasion Phrases die set in dark gray cardstock.
- Ink a square piece of white cardstock using a teal colored Distress Ink.
- Adhere the four mandalas in a pattern onto this piece of inked cardstock. Trim the edges of the mandalas so that they perfectly fit onto the square.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock and stencil film into a banner shape.
- Stitch all the way around the card using white thread.
- Layer the banners onto the right side of the card and adhere with foam tape and glue.
- Adhere the phrases 'thanks' onto the banners using glue.
- Finally use foam tape to adhere the card onto a folded piece of card.