Tropical Stems Chandelier
Get creative with your home décor by adding a tropical stems chandelier!
Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoop, Gold Ribbon, Spray Mount adhesive
- Spray the spray mount adhesive onto your chosen green colored cardstock and stick the corresponding color felt sheet to the cardstock to give the felt a sturdy base ready to be die-cut.
- Die-cut the Tropical Stems die set multiple times out of green cardstock and your card backed felt sheets.
- Start to arrange and attach your cardstock and felt die-cuts to the outside of the embroidery hoop with hot glue, layering them as you go to ensure there are no big gaps between the die-cuts.
- To cover up where you have glued the die-cuts take a strip of gold ribbon and wrap it around the outside of the embroidery hoop.
- Finally, allow your chandelier to hang simply glue a piece of gold ribbon from four points along the inner rim of the embroidery hoop and tie the four strips of ribbon together to complete your chandelier.