Bee Happy Card
Keep on-trend with your cardmaking with our Chapter 2 die.
Other Supplies: Printed Sentiment, Glue, Gold Sequins, White and Gray Cardstock, White Tulle
- Die-cut one large bee from the Bee die set out of white, gray and gold cardstock. Glue the different elements of the bee together.
- Rip a piece of pink cardstock and glue in the center of a folded piece of white cardstock.
- Cut a strip of white tulle and glue this on top of the pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a medium sized circle using the Circles die set out of stencil film.
- Adhere the circle onto the card, on top of the tulle using glue.
- Adhere the bee onto the card using glue.
- Attach your printed sentiment onto the card, using foam tape so that it is slightly raised off the page.
- Decorate the card with a few gold sequins using glue to adhere them in place.