Floral Tropics Bookmark
Create your own on-trend bookmark with this new project featuring our latest Chapter 2 dies.
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Pink Yarn, Wooden Beads, Corner Punch, Hole Punch, Glue
- Die-cut a selection of flowers and foliage using the Floral Tropics die set out of pink, green and yellow cardstock.
- Adhere the flowers and foliage onto a piece of rectangular white cardstock using glue.
- Punch a small hole at the top of the rectangle.
- Create a pom-pom using your pom-pom maker and the pink yarn, leaving the long thread uncut.
- Thread three wooden beads onto the long piece of yarn coming from the pom-pom and then thread it onto the end of the bookmark.
- Trim any odd ends coming off the bookmark, such as the foliage stalks.
- Use a corner punch to create curved corners on each corner of the bookmark.