Other Supplies: Embroidery Needle, Embroidery Thread (Yellow, White), Key Ring Attachment, Stuffing
- Die-cut out of yellow felt two large circles and six triangle segments and out white felt one small circle from the Fruit Shapes die set.
- Using yellow embroidery thread, stitch each yellow triangular segment in an even circular pattern on to the white felt circle with a simple running stitch.
- Using white embroidery thread, stitch the white circle of felt from Step 2 on to one of the yellow circles using a simple running stitch.
- Stitch the decorated circle to the second yellow felt circle with yellow thread and a simple running stitch. Be sure to only stitch 3/4 of the way around the circle, so that enough room is left to add stuffing.
- Through the opening you have left add stuffing to pad out the circle.
- Finish stitching the circles closed with yellow embroidery thread.
- Attach the keyring chain onto the edge of your completed lemon circle using yellow embroidery thread until the ring feels secure.