Summer Bloom Gift Wrap
Create the most elegant factor gift wrap using our Chapter 2 die collection.
Other Supplies: White Wrapping Paper, Crepe Paper, White String, Fake Foliage
- Using your Sizzix Big Shot Machine, emboss strips of pink cardstock using the Botanicals embossing folder.
- Die-cut the petals of the flower using the Summer Bloom die out of white crepe paper.
- Using the Paper Sculpting Kit, sculpt the flower petals to make them more 3-D and then assemble the flowers using glue.
- Wrap your present in white wrapping paper.
- Use the double-sided tape to attach the strips of embossed cardstock together so they are long enough to go around your gift.
- Wrap the embossed cardstock and white string around your gift and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Glue the flower and fake foliage in place, on top of the embossed strip of cardstock.