Other Supplies: Gift Wrap (White), Stamp Sentiment, Twine
- Stamp the rabbit motif from the Wilderness stamp set in a repeat pattern across a large piece of white wrapping paper. Leave to dry.
- Die-cut out of a chosen cardstock color a desired tag size from the Tag Collection die set.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp a rabbit then die-cut the rabbit out of the cardstock with the matching Framelits die from the Wilderness die set.
- Die-cut out of various aqua and green cardstock shades three pieces of foliage from the Wilderness die set.
- Stamp a sentiment of choice on a strip of gray cardstock. Cut the sentiment to fit across the die cut tag. Hand tear the edges of the cardstock above and below the stamped sentiment.
- Adhere the torn cardstock, foliage and bunny onto the gift tag in a desired layout.
- Wrap gift with stamped gift wrap and tie twine around gift. Thread the gift tag with the ends of the twine and secure it to the wrapped gift.