Layered Winter Flower Frame
Create this perfect home décor frame - this versatile floral can be used during the seasonal times as well as all-year round.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (White), Frame, Paper Trimmer
- Die-cut out of desired gray cardstock tones all of the layering elements to create one large flower from the Layered Winter Flower die set. Additionally, die-cut out of various shades of green cardstock two different layered sets of leaves, out of brown shades of cardstock the layered elements for one pine cone and two berry sprig stems and out of red cardstock two sets of berries.
- Die-cut out of dark grey cardstock the phrases ‘Merry’ ‘&’ and ‘bright’ from the Winter Phrases die set.
- Following the crease guidelines on the die cut elements, assemble each flower, leaf, berry sprig and pine cone and adhere the layering elements together with liquid adhesive. (*Note: Another option to adhere the elements together is by die-cutting all elements from cardstock that has been prepped with adhesive sheets.)
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to fit inside the aperture of a chosen frame. Arrange all elements on the white cardstock as desired and adhere them into place. To create dimension, adhere the flower and pine cone into place with foam tape.
- Place the decorated panel into the frame for display.