Other Supplies: Embroidery Needle, Embroidery Thread (Red), Ribbon, Scissors
- Die-cut out of Cherry Blossom cardstock one rectangular tag from the Stitched Tags die set.
- Die-cut the tree shape stitched element into the center of the Cherry Blossom tag die cut in Step 1.
- With an embroidery needle and red embroidery thread, begin stitching the tree shape through the holes in a zig-zag formation. Then, stitch the tree trunk in a complete square.
- Knot the embroidery thread on the back side of the tag and cut the excess thread away.
- Thread some ribbon through the top hole of the tag and wrap the ribbon around a wrapped gift of choice.