Other Supplies: Dye Ink (Brown), Paper Trimmer, Pattern Papers, Pre-Printed Phrase, Scissors, Shadow Box with photo mat
- Cut a patterned paper of choice sized to fit behind the photo mat in the shadowbox frame. Adhere the patterned paper to the back side of the photo mat with liquid adhesive. Die-cut out of chosen patterned papers one bird and one wing and out of chosen cardstock colors one eye, four spots, on bird face element and one leaf from the Fly the Nest Bigz die.
- Adhere the wing, face element, eye and four spots to the bird base with liquid adhesive.
- With the Blending Tool, shade the edge of the leaf sprig with brown ink to create dimension.
- Adhere the leaf sprig to the bottom, right-hand corner of the shadowbox scene with liquid adhesive. Adhere the bird’s feet to the center of the scene with liquid adhesive, with the feet on top of the leaf sprig.
- Adhere the pre-printed to the top, left-hand side of the bird as desired with liquid adhesive.