Holly Jolly Christmas Frame
Create a home décor Christmas frame, it is the perfect addition to your home or you can give as a gift.
Other Supplies: Frame (with mat), Pre-Printed Poster Mat with Holiday Phrase (or Alphabet dies), Rhinestones (Clear), Vellum
- Die-cut out of Agave, Dark Gray and Green Tea cardstock a variety of leaves to create a wreath shape from the Delicate Leaves die set. Die-cut out of Arctic Sky, Ballet Slipper, Cream, Dark Gray, Hibiscus cardstock and vellum a variety of flowers, flower centers and berries from the Petite Petals die set.
- To create lifelike dimension, paper sculpt all flower die cuts with the gray molding mat and various stylus tool heads from the Paper Sculpting Kit. Additionally, lightly sculpt a few chosen leaves, so that some will lay flat on the wreath and some will be dimensional.
- Layer a desired number of flower stacks and adhere the pieces together with liquid adhesive. Adhere a rhinestone into the center of the flower stacks.
- On a pre-printed poster mat, begin to layer die cut leaves in a wreath shape around the pre-printed holiday phrase. (Note: if a pre-printed poster is not desired, die cut a holiday phrase with dies from a craft stash and adhere the phrase to the center of a poster mat.)
- Adhere the flower stacks, various flower centers and berries as desired throughout the leaf wreath with liquid adhesive.
- Place the decorated mat into the frame behind the frame mat.