Joyful Snow Flurry Card
Make a Christmas card project using our latest Chapter release.
Other Supplies: Double-Sided Tape Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Assorted Colors, Gray), Rhinestones (Adhesive-Backed), Scissors, Stamp (Script), Water Spritzer
- Cut a card front panel from white cardstock to a desired size. With the Blending Tool apply chosen ink colors to the panel as desired. Lightly spritz the inked background with water to create a mottled effect. With gray ink, stamp a script stamp to the card front where desired.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the shadow outlines for the letters ‘j o y’ and from silver glitter Opulent cardstock the letters ‘j o y’ from the Alphanumeric Shadow Lower die set. Mount the silver glitter letters into their corresponding black shadows and secure each letter at the back with tape.
- Die-cut out of silver matte Opulent cardstock a snowflake of choice from the Stunning Snowflake die set. Arrange and adhere the snowflake to the right-hand side of the inked panel, with a portion of the snowflake handing over the edge of the panel. Trim away the excess portion of the snowflake that hangs over the edge.
- Arrange and adhere the die cut letters to the inked panel where desired with foam tape.
- Add adhesive gems as decoration around the inked panel.
- Cut a card base panel from Purple Dusk cardstock to a desired size. Fold in half to the card base. Center and adhere the inked panel to the card front with double-sided tape.