Holiday Ornament Card
Bring joy over the holiday season with the perfect Christmas card.
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut a card base out of Arctic Sky cardstock to a desired size to create a square card once fold in half.
- Die-cut into the center of the card front the largest circle from the Circles die set.
- Cut a 6" x 6" panel of Arctic Sky, Bluebell and ivory glitter Opulent cardstock, and adhere an adhesive sheet to the back side of each cut panel. Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed cardstocks the various layering ornament elements from the Layered Snowflake die set. Die-cut out of ivory glitter Opulent cardstock the phrase ‘joy’ from the Winter Phrases die set.
- Remove the release sheets from the die cut ornament elements and assemble and adhere the pieces together as desired. Adhere the ornament to the center of the aperture on the card front with foam tape.
- Adhere the phrase to the bottom, right-hand side of the aperture on the card front with liquid adhesive.