Love Birds Card
Share the love by making this Love Birds Card with our Chapter 3 die sets.
Other Supplies: White card, PVA glue, Adhesive square pads, Stamp and ink
- Fold a rectangular piece of red card to form the square card.
- Using scissors, roughly cut two grey squares, the darker grey square slightly smaller than the other.
- Stamp your Christmas sentiment onto the red card. Do this first so that if it goes wrong you can easily start again.
- PVA glue the squares onto the red card.
- Die-cut two birds from the Christmas Elements Die set. Die-cut the decorative elements to put on the birds using silver card.
- Die-cut a heart from the same set out of red card.
- Use the square adhesive pads to stick the birds down so they are nicely raised. Stick the heart in the middle of the birds using the same method.