Journal Page Layout
Want to create your own mindfulness and positive notebook, here is the perfect designs for you...
Other Supplies: Journal, Paper Trimmer
- Cut two strips of a neutral cardstock of choice about 2" in height, each sized to fit across the width of one page for a double-paged spread in a journal of choice. Center one strip to the middle of the left-hand side journal page with double-sided adhesive. Align and adhere the other strip directly across on the right-hand side journal page.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the largest circle from the Circles die set.
- On the back of a piece of white cardstock and a rose gold Opulent cardstock of choice adhere an adhesive sheet. Using the same circle die from step 2, die-cut out of the white adhesive-backed cardstock a large circle frame by nesting the nest smallest circle from the Circle die set evenly inside of the largest circle die. Before die-cutting the shape affix the two dies together with Maker’s Tape to keep them evenly spaced while die-cutting the circle frame shape. Die-cut out of the rose gold cardstock the word ‘TODAY’ and two of the same foliage elements from the Time Out die set.
- On the smooth side of a piece of white cardstock, stamp one flower stem icon and one calendar from the Time Out stamp set. Die-cut around the flower stem icon with the matching Framelits shape from the Time Out die set. Trim the calendar down to a desired square shape size.
- Stamp three flower stem icons around the edge of the white circle die-cut, so that the stamps create a half-wreath shape on one portion of the circle.
- Cut a strip of white cardstock smaller than the neutral strips in step 1. Stamp a phrase of choice onto the smooth side of the cardstock from the Time Out stamp set. Gently rip around three sides of the phrase to create a textured effect.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to a desired size for a journaling block. Adhere the die-cut word ‘TODAY’ to the top, left-hand corner of the journaling block.
- On the left-hand journal page adhere one rose gold foliage element, the white circle frame, the calendar, the single stamped flower stem icon and the journaling block in a desired layout. On the right-hand journal page adhere one rose gold foliage element, the stamped circle and the stamped phrase in a desired layout. For any elements without adhesive backing adhere them in place with double-sided tape or liquid adhesive.