How to make a Christmas Box
Perfect for your home this festive time! Add this Christmas Box decoration to your beautiful display!
- Die-cut out of red cardstock four circles and two folding base element, out of mat board 2 circles and one folding base element, out of blue cardstock 3 crescent ornament shapes, out of silver Texture Roll one ornament cap from the Box, Ornament die.
- Align and adhere one red die cut circle to either side of both mat board circles with liquid adhesive. Align and adhere the red folding base elements to either side of the mat board folding base element with liquid adhesive.
- Gently fold along all the fold lines on the base section to create a ‘V’ shape. Adhere one circle on either side of the tabs to create the ornament box. Hold all the elements in place while the adhesive dries.
- Arrange and adhere the decorative blue crescent elements to one side of the box with liquid adhesive to create the effect of a striped ornament.
- Adhere the silver ornament cap at the top of the decorated side, where the decorative elements meet at the top, with liquid adhesive.