How to make a Bell Fold-a-Long Card
Advance your cardmaking this season using this Bell Fold-a-Long crafting idea!
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 6" x 11 3/4" panel of Arctic Sky cardstock and fold it in half. Place the Bell Jar card base die on top of the folded cardstock, with the straight edge of the die laid slightly past the edge of the fold. Place a bit of Maker’s Tape on a few portions of the die and cardstock to secure the die in place as it is rolled through the machine to cut.
- Accordion fold the card, folding along the edges of the score lines impressed when die-cutting the card base.
- Die-cut out of light gray cardstock the bell jar die-cut, out of navy cardstock three clouds, out of black cardstock the two village elements and Santa’s sleigh, out of ivory glitter cardstock two tree lines and a variety of stars, out of light gray cardstock two mountain ranges and out of silver matte cardstock two base elements and a crescent moon from the Card, Bell Jar Fold-a-Long die set.
- On the outer left and right side panels, align the tree line and mountain ranges to the card front and adhere them into place with liquid adhesive. Arrange and adhere the village element on top of the mountain range and tree lines. Adhere the silver matte base elements to the bell jar card base with liquid adhesive.
- In the sky elements above the tree lines, arrange and adhere the clouds, moon, stars and Santa’s sleigh in a desired arrangement with liquid adhesive.
- Place the light gray bell jar in between the two tabs in the center of the card base.