Later Sk8ter Scrapbook PageProject #289
Using the Sizzlits Doodle with Dazzle alphabet as an embellishment makes this memorable keepsake scrapbook page easy and fun. Follow the step-by-step directions below.
Products Used654818-Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet Set 9 Dies - Doodle with Dazzle 654985-Sizzix Originals Die - Circles #2 654995-Sizzix Originals Die - Stars #2 655343-Sizzix Originals Die - Dress Ups Accessories, Boy 655448-Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet Set 12 Dies - Go Go Boots
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Sewing Machine, Poly Foam, Embossing Ink, Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Tool, Ink, Foam Dots
- Cut a piece of cardstock to size for background page.
- Mat strip of patterned paper on cardstock. Attach to page on diagonal and trim edges. Cut strip of cardstock and stitch to page with sewing machine.
- Die-cut Stars from Poly foam. Attach foam to stamp mount and stamp a random pattern on background page with embossing ink. Sprinkle wet ink with embossing powder and heat to set image.
- Mat photograph on cardstock and attach to page.
- Die-cut Circle out of cardstock. Ink edges. Stamp with Star image and repeat embossing process. Die-cut skateboard from several colors of cardstock. Layer colors to embellish and attach to circle. Attach to page with foam dots.
- Die-cut phrase "later skater" and the number 8 out of cardstock and attach to page.