Stop Slow Go! Activity
Create fun lessons about traffic safety.
Supplies Used: Brads, Construction Paper, Crayons, Glue, Markers, Paper Plates, Craft Sticks, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Cars and Traffic Signals from various colors of construction paper.
- Keep one of each shape whole and cut highlights from other shapes. Layer and adhere to embellish.
- Assemble the Traffic Signals with craft sticks.
- Adhere paper to the inside of three paper plates to create street scenes.
- Adhere a Car and Traffic Signal to each paper plate to demonstrate what it looks like when a car stops, slows down or goes across the street. Be sure to show the corresponding color on the Traffic Signal.
- Die-cut the Letters to spell STOP SLOW and GO. Adhere to the top of each plate.
- Assemble plates with brads (see Main Photo).