Love to create with fabric? The eclips2 DIY Electronic Cutter contains an enhanced motor with industrial-strength gears to cut fabric and other materials with speed, efficiency and precision. In addition, the eclips2 is accompanied by eCAL2 software to create your own designs and draw/edit unique shapes for beautiful customized projects from the start.
Among the fabric-friendly features are:
- Scrap Mode optimizes use of all your fabric
- Import/Export SVG files to works with embroidery software
- "Fussy Cut" for fabric details with appliqué
- Pen Holder to make your own embroidery pattern or to draw seam allowances
- Scraper Tool to keep your Cutting Mat free of loose threads
With the eclips2 and eCAL2, you can weld multiple shapes and letters into one cut. Use Appearance Styles, like Shadow and Blackout, to quickly change the look of letters and shapes. You can also access TrueType, OpenType and fonts currently installed on your computer, including Dingbat/Wingding fonts. Hundreds of shapes are also included with thousands more available online at the Sizzix eshape store.
For added fun, save design layouts and share with your friends.
- Auto selection of speed and pressure for material to be cut
- Laser Cut Preview offers sneak peak cut, eliminating material waste
- Cut fabric in preset and custom sizes with the special, extra tacky Fabric Cutting Mat
- Cut vellum, paper, cardstock and chipboard in preset and custom sizes with the standard blue Cutting Mat
- Adjustable blade depth
- Cut sizes to nearest 1/100 of an inch
- Precision Cutting – No more shapes with rounded edges!
- True Scoring – No more perforations…clean folds every time
- Shape Library includes hundreds of ready-to-cut shapes
- Boolean Operations - Exclude, Intersect or Unify multiple shapes
- Fill shapes with included Patterns or use your own
- WYSIWYC Interface - Virtual Cutting Mat lets you see what you cut
- Fill solids, expand shadow and join shapes
- Auto Tracing - automatically converts images into cut lines
- Laser Cut Preview - See where you’ll cut before you cut
- Pen Holder fits an assortment of different pens
With eCAL2 software, your eclips can access even more robust capabilities, including:
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, DXF, EPS, AI, PNG, GSD, SCAL, SCUT and WPC
- Create Rhinestone Templates and Lattice shapes
- Upgraded user interface for faster performance
- All-new positioning guides to help you align and center your design on the virtual mat
- Multi-line text & justify options
- Snap to objects
- Many new design effects
- 3-D Rotate – Rotate the x, y and z axises
- Bulge – Enlarge your design from top to bottom and left to right
- Canned – Wrap your design around a cylinder
- Puzzle Generator – Create your own puzzle pieces
- Wave Generator – Add waves to your shape by selecting the number of waves and the amplitude
- Cone Wrapper – Also known as conical warping; wraps your designated shapes around a cone shape
- Title Crawl – Creates a melting effect on the specified design
- Duplicate Rotated – Duplicates the design and rotates it on top of itself
Additional tools for more options:
- Lasso Selection Tool – Having trouble selecting the exact piece you want to manipulate? Lasso it!
- Freehand Tool – Draw your own shapes
- Brush Tool – Use brush to draw shapes
- Eraser Tool – Erase what you don't want to cut
- Easy Shape Tool – Create rectangles, circles, triangles, polygons and stars
- Knife Tool – Easily cut a shape in half
- Crop Tool – Crop what you want and get rid of the excess
- Stencil Bridge – Create bridges to make any shape stencil-ready
- Dropper Tool – Quickly match colors from imported photos and designs with this tool
- Gradient Tool – Instantly fill your shape with a gradient
- Ruler – Get quick and easy measurements
Plus much more!
Compatible with PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablets
(Win) Windows 7/8/10
(Win) Intel Pentium or equivalent processor
(Mac) Mac OSX 10.11
(Mac) Intel based processor
512 MB of RAM or greater
50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x or Bluetooth®
*Internet access required for eCAL2 software download.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Ellison is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.