It's the first day of fall today!
Start filling your home with cinnamon apple scents and any warm shade of red/orange, because autumn is finally here and she's not waiting for that DIY home project that you should've started weeks ago. Luckily for you, we collected a list of DIY Fall Crafts that are so simple and easy, you could make them over the weekend! Stun your neighbors and guests with your spectacular "home decor promptness" with these
1. Pumpkin Pie Garland by Martha Stewart
No, there is no such thing as too much pumpkin. We only have three months out of the year to fully indulge in this delicious, versatile, and adorable squash. Make this pumpkin pie garland. Live your best life. You can make this with our pumpkin pie die as well!
2. Watercolor Fall Wreath by Happiness Is Homemade
We love autumn over here at Sizzix, but you know what we love more? This autumn-themed Watercolored Fall Leaf Wreath. Made with our Leaves #2 die, get them here.
3. Maple Lead Mason Jar by Create Craft Love
4. Unicorn Pumpkins by Confettidea
5. Fall Table Runner by Seasoned Homemaker
Bring the beauty of nature onto your own dining table! Search through your favorite leaf dies here.
6. Thanksgiving Throw Pillows by Handmade In The Heartland
7. Colorful Autumn Centerpiece by Tabula Rosi
Who says fall can't be colorful? Bring in the entire rainbow with this masterful centerpiece!
8. Felt Costumed Pumpkins by Lia Griffith
These No Carve Pumpkins are dressed up as your favorite animals! Search through our animal dies for some inspiration!
9. Woodland Pumpkin Diorama by Hello Lidy
Create this beautiful pumpkin diorama for a soft, subtle touch this fall season.
10. DIY Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece by Sand & Sisal
There is never a wrong time to bring succulents into your life. Trust us. Make this succulent centerpiece and regret nothing. (We have some succulent dies as well)
How many of these do you think you can make over the weekend? Show us your results by connecting with on our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! We have a lot of exciting things planned for the holidays, so keep checking back with us for updates!