We're passionate about crafting and designs here at Sizzix, which is why we're constantly coming out with brand new items for our makers to die-cut with! Sometimes though, it's good to look back at our previous products and remind ourselves of past dies that we (still) love! Here are some of our top picks from our past collections and the best part of is? All of these dies come with a full DIY manual that'll help you get started step-by-step! Check out some crafts that you can start on this weekend below!
- Celestial Star by Brenda Walton: It's never too early to start on your Christmas preparations. Brenda Walton's previous collection Merry & Bright from two years ago was a hit during the holidays and we just couldn't help but bring back her beautiful designs. Some of our favorite was her Celestial Star die, which was (and still is!) the perfect cross between magic and elegance. Watch a video tutorial on how to use this die here.
- Embroidery Hoop by Eileen Hull: We were amazed when Jennifer Priest made this amazing AIR FRESHENER using Eileen Hull's dies. Perfect with the upcoming hot summer days, keep your surroundings fresh and tasteful by using Eileen's Embroidery Hoop die for your potpourri needs. Complete with DIY instructions and step-by-step images, this craft is planned and ready to be made for the weekend.
- You Are My Happy Phrase by Jen Long: You are my happy...and my weekend crafting plans. Jen Long's phrases has always been a favorite, because we're all suckers for calligraphy designs and cute phrases. Perfect for any birthdays, celebrations, or appreciative sentiments, let people in your life know that they are your happy! Get the tutorial for this chalkboard card here.
- Foodie Planner Framelits w/Stamps by Katelyn Lizardi: Make today your day with this gorgeous DIY planner! Using Katelyn Lizardi's Foodie Planner Framelits w/Stamps, along with some of her other dies, you can finally fulfill all of your bullet journaling dreams. You can find a full tutorial on how to create this beautiful planner here.
- Day of the Dead Clear Stamps by Crafty Chica: Prep for Dia de Los Muertos with this Day of the Dead Garland made with Crafty Chica's stamps! With Spanish sentiments like Amor Siempre and Viva La Vida, these stamps make honoring the dead a little bit craftier. A great weekend craft to get started on with Halloween coming up as well!
- I Heart This by Jillibean Soup: It may be a bit too soon to start on Valentine's Day, but love is an all-year round emotion. These Valentine's Day Envelopes help you spread the love all around - there's always never enough of it, right? You can find complete step-by-step instructions on how to make this craft here.
You got a whole week and the weekend to prepare, makers! Share your crafts with us #sharewithsizzix on any of our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!) and don't forget to follow us for more!