Sizzix Summer is almost over, Makers! We only have a few more days of summer fun left, so let's end this event by having a blast. Make this awesome Travel Journal with us!
- Sizzix Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix ScoreBoards™ XL Die - Wrapped Journal by Eileen Hull® (#662816)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Alphanumeric (3/4" Tall) by Tim Holtz® (#660056)
- Sizzix Little Sizzles™ - 6" x 13" Mat Board Pack, 6 White Sheets (#656492)
- Cardstock (Dark Pink, Light Pink, White, Yellow)
- Patterned Paper (Coordinating Patterns)
- Cord (Silver)
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Glitter Glue
- Hook-and-Loop Circle (White)
- Paper Trimmer
1. Adhere patterned paper to a Little Sizzles™ Mat Board Sheet. Die-cut the Wrapped Journal out of the prepared Mat Board.
2. Die-cut out of dark pink cardstock the word Travel from the Alphanumeric set. Add glitter glue to the letters. Adhere the word to the bottom of the right front flap of the journal.
3. Cut pages out of desired colors of cardstock to fit (when folded in half) the journal. Add patterned paper to some of the pages as desired. Loop cord through the binding holes of the journal, and tie the cord together over the center fold of the pages to hold them in place.
4. Add photos to the journal pages.
5. Embellish the journal as desired. Adhere a hook-and-loop circle to the journal for the closure.
We're on our last week of Sizzix Summer! Remember: There will be a giveaway winner every week of our #SizzixSummer event, so don't forget to show us how you spend your summer with Sizzix by using #sizzixsummer on your social media posts! (Facebook, Instagram)