Looking for a card that you can make year-round, for any occasion? We've got the perfect make for you with this sweet and simple Love Step-Ups Photo Card! Whether its a birthday, an anniversary or "just because" we know your friends and loved ones will adore this sweet, personalized card!
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set - Card, Basic Step-Ups™ by Stephanie Barnard® (#660023)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Celebration Words: Script by Tim Holtz® (#660223)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Phrase, Thank You w/Hearts by Jen Long (#660370)
Other Materials Used:
- Cardstock (Green, Pink, Red)
- Patterned Paper (Dark Pink, White Polka Dot)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Liquid Adhesive
Let's get started!
Die-cut the Card, Basic Step-Ups™ base out of pink cardstock and the card layers out of dark pink and white polka-dot patterned paper. Die-cut out of green cardstock the word Love from the Celebrations Words: Script set.
Die-cut out of green cardstock the heart flourish and out of red cardstock the heart from the Phrase, Thank You w/Hearts set.
Trim the edges of the red heart to remove the flourish.
Adhere the larger card layer to the card base with double-sided tape. Adhere a photo to the card front with adhesive foam tape.
Adhere the red heart to the green heart flourish with liquid adhesive. Set aside to dry.
Fold the card base at the crease lines.
Adhere the smaller card layers to the folded card base with double-sided tape.
Adhere the phrase to the photo and the heart flourish to the card front with liquid adhesive.
And there you have it! A sweet and simple card, easily customizable for any occasion! If you make this project and want to share it with us, make sure to hashtag your posts with #SizzixatWalmart on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter so we can see it and reshare!