It's the last of our Sizzix Summer tutorials! We hope everyone had a blast spending their summer with us. Let's get started on this cute invitation that's perfect for beach parties!
- Sizzix Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set - Flower Fold-its™ by Stephanie Barnard (#662737)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps - Photo Frame, Celebrate by Lynda Kanase (#662174)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps Accessory - Acrylic Stamp Mount (#661658)
- Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheets - 2 1/2" x 4 3/4", Assorted (#663063)
- Cardstock (Dark Green, Dark Yellow, Green, Pink, White, Yellow)
- Ink Pad (Black)
- Paper Trimmer
1. Print out party information on white cardstock.
2. Fold a piece of green cardstock in half. To create a card base, align the fold of the cardstock slightly overhanging the edge of the large flower from the Flower Fold-its™ set, and die-cut. Die-cut another single large flower out of green cardstock.
3. Die-cut the medium flower out of pink and dark green cardstock.
4. Die-cut out of yellow cardstock the small flower with the cutout insert in the center. Die-cut the small flower again (without the insert) out of plain white cardstock. Adhere the white flower behind the yellow flower so that the white shows through the cutout center. Die-cut the small flower again out of the preprinted white cardstock, and set it aside.
5. Die-cut the base leaf twice out of dark green cardstock and the leaf cutout twice out of dark yellow cardstock. Layer and adhere the yellow leaf cutouts to the green leaves.
6. Stamp onto white cardstock the Life Is a Party phrase from the Photo Frame, Celebrate set, and trim around the phrase.
7. Adhere the large green flower and the medium pink flower to the card front. Adhere the small yellow and white layered flower on top of the pink flower with a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet. Adhere the two leaves under the yellow flower. Adhere the sentiment to the yellow flower.
8. Adhere the printed small white flower to the medium dark green flower, and then adhere the layered flower to the inside of the card with a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
9. Embellish the card front with a button and twine as desired.
And you're done!
We hope everyone enjoyed their Sizzix Summer! We loved seeing such awesome makes this past month and can't wait to do this again. Don’t forget to share your makes by using #sharewithsizzix on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Follow us for more updates and tutorials!