Hello crafters! It’s Aida from Life and Paper Crafting back with a card featuring the Snowflake Wreath Framelits Die Set w/Stamps by Jen Long. This is such a useful set to have for Christmas crafting, as the die and stamp combination can be used for cards, tags, and many more projects. For the crafter who is very busy and loves handmade cards, these elements can be made ahead of time and quickly assembled whenever you have time.
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine (#660425)
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set 6PK w/Stamps - Snowflake Wreath by Jen Long (#663169)
- Sizzix Accessory - Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits™ Dies (#660470)
- Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheets - 4" x 6", Assorted, 6 Sheets (#663042)
- Cardstock (Blue, Pale Pink, Patterned, Silver Glitter, White)
- Clear Embossing Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder Liquid Platinum
- Musical Notes Background Stamp
- Heat Tool
I stamped the Musical Notes on a small piece of white cardstock, then stamped and heat embossed the Christmas Wishes Wreath in Liquid Platinum Powder. With the Circle shape from the Snowflake Wreath set, I centered it over the sentiment and ran it through the Big Shot Machine.
Die-cut three Snowflake shapes from the Snowflake Wreath set in silver glitter cardstock and three in pale pink cardstock.
Assemble the Snowflake shapes by adhering the silver glitter and pale pink snowflakes together.
Trim patterned paper by 4 1/4” x 5 1/4”. Using the larger Circle shape from the Snowflake Wreath set, die-cut a circle in the center of your patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper to your card base.
Use Sizzix Foam Adhesive to adhere the Christmas Wishes Wreath Circle die-cut to the center of the card. The Foam Adhesives gives the surface dimension. Adhere the Snowflakes around the card for embellishment.
Finish the card by embossing smaller snowflakes.
This quick and easy card will surely be a big hit with crafters during this busy season! Thank you for spending creative time with me and happy crafting!