Make traveling easy with this DIY Passport Organizer! Let's get started on this simple make that's perfect for your vacation needs.
- Sizzix Big Shot™ Plus Machine
- Sizzix Bigz™ Plus Die - Titular de Pasaporte (Passport Holder) by Luisa Elena Guillén-K. (#662958)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Alphanumeric (3/4" Tall) by Tim Holtz® (#660056)
- Cardstock (Pink)
- Patterned Paper
- Mat Board
- Pen (Black)
- Ribbon (Pink)
1. Adhere patterned paper to mat board.
2. Die-cut the Titular de Pasaporte (Passport Holder) out of the prepared mat board.Die-cut out of pink cardstock the word Adventure from the Alphanumeric set.
3. Assemble and adhere together the Passport Holder per package instructions. Adhere the word Adventure in place, and handwrite the word Awaits with a black pen.
4. Tie a piece of ribbon into a bow and adhere to the Passport Holder.
5. Embellish the Passport Holder as desired.
And you're done! How cute are these?
We're on our last week of Sizzix Summer! Remember: There will be a giveaway winner every week of our #SizzixSummer event, so don't forget to show us how you spend your summer with Sizzix by using #sizzixsummer on your social media posts! (Facebook, Instagram)