- Sizzix Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set w/Stamps - Sunny Pineapple by Katelyn Lizardi (#662933)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Box Favor w/Bracket Flap by Lori Whitlock (#662804)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets (#656802)
- Cardstock (Metallic Gold, Light Pink, Pink, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Liquid Adhesive
- Ribbon (Yellow)
1. Die-cut out of pink cardstock the box from the Box Favor w/Bracket Flap set.
2. Assemble the box, and adhere the tabs together. Set the box aside.
3. Die-cut out of white cardstock the box top flap with closure tab. Attach an Adhesive Sheet to light pink and metallic gold cardstock and to patterned paper. Die-cut the box front layering piece out of the adhesive-backed light pink cardstock. Die-cut the flap layering piece out of the adhesive-backed patterned paper. Die-cut the pineapple from the Sunny Pineapple set out of the adhesive-backed metallic gold cardstock.
4. Adhere the white top flap to the box with liquid adhesive by adhering the back tab to the back of the box. Fold the white flap over to the front of the box so that the closure tab aligns with the slit in the box. Peel off the backing from the remaining pieces, and adhere to the box as shown. Embellish the box as desired with ribbon.
With just a few die cuts and easy assembly, the hardest part about this craft is choosing the right paper!
This is only just the beginning of tutorials, prizes, and inspiration for our Sizzix Summer! Remember: There will be a giveaway winner every week of our #SizzixSummer event, so don't forget to show us how you spend your summer with Sizzix by using #sizzixsummer on your social media posts! (Facebook, Instagram)