Hi everyone, it’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine. Today I am sharing a simple, adorable, pumpkin everything coffee sleeve/gift card holder! I love that my Sizzix can cut so many different materials with so much ease. Check out our 15 Ways To Conquer The First Day Of School blog for more useful tutorials!
To make this simple Happy Pumpkin Everything Gift, this is what you'll need.
- Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Framelits™ Die Set - Card, Kind Sentiments Step Ups (#660718)
- Sizzix Triplits Die Set - Flowers #3 (#660706)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set - Celebrate Drop-Ins Sentiments (#660720)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard (#654557)
- Sizzix Accessory - Extended Multiple Purpose Platform (#658992)
- Cardstock (kraft)
- Coffee Cup
- Gift Card
- Tissue Paper
Begin by making your Sizzix sandwich; Sizzix extended multi-purpose platform, cutting pad, die, tissue paper or card stock/kraft paper, cutting pad, and roll it through your Sizzix.
Once they were all cut, I began the flower assembly. Separate the tissue paper and adhere the pieces on top of each other. Repeat until desired look.
Embellish with stamps and Framelits of your choice.
Slide the gift card into the pocket and slip it onto the reusable cup.
I wrapped the cup with some baker’s twine and added a small tag I made using the Flower #3 die.
I hope I have inspired you to make your own pumpkin coffee sleeve/gift card holder using your Sizzix!