You will never look at garlands the same way again. Making this garland DIY is as easy as 1-2-3! Follow the steps below to see how fast this garland comes together with just a few supplies.
Finished Size: 2 1/2" x 9'
Die Required: 800002 Sizzix® Bigz™ Die - Circles, 1 1/2", 2" & 2 1/2"
Yardage Fabric Cutting Instructions
(3) Fat 1/4 Different pinks Cut (30) 2 1/2" Circles*
Cut (30) 2 1/2" Circles
1 package White ribbon
1 package Fusible adhesive
Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 22"
* = Cut each fat 1/4 in half. Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Line up the adhesive-backed Circles, wrong side up, about 1" apart on an ironing surface.
- Place the ribbon across the Circles.
- Lay the remaining Circles, wrong side down, on top of the first Circles, sandwiching the ribbon in between.
- Heat fuse the Circles together with an iron to form the garland.