Pineapples are such a hot trend! This awesome project will make your table pop with color. Fun for those Spring garden parties!
Follow these steps:
- Lay out the Squares as desired.
- Stitch Pineapple closed.
- Stitch bottom of Pineapple closed.
- Stuff Pineapple leaving top 3” unstuffed.
Finishing your project:
- Wrap rubberband around the top leaving corners of yellow squares loose.
- Take Green squares and stuff into the top.
Yardage Fabric Cutting Instructions
(5) Fat ¼’s Assorted Yellow (20) Squares
(2) Fat ¼”s Assorted Green (6) Squares
Small package of poly stuffing
All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
Fat ¼ =approx. 18”x22”
4 ½” Squares
And don't forget, we have a Walmart Maker Challenge happening right now! Come check it out!