Hello everyone, Richele here today! I’m back with these adorable little ornaments made using the new Sizzix Dimensional Domes and the Flurry Snowflakes by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. Just think how cute they will look on your tree and I know the kids and grandkids will love making them with you!
- Sizzix® Vagabond™ 2 Machine by Tim Holtz® (#660855)
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die - Flurry #2 by Tim Holtz (#663106)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #3 by Tim Holtz (#663114)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11 pk - Tiny Snowglobes by Tim Holtz (#663119)
- Sizzix Accessory - Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies (#660470)
- Sizzix Accessory - Dimensional Domes, 1 1/2" 12 Pack by Tim Holtz (#663559)
- Sizzix Adhesive Sheets - 6" x 6", Permanent, 10 Sheets (#656802)
- Advantus Idea-ology Metallic Kraft Stock 8" x 8", Gold & Silver (#31404)
- Distress® Watercolor Cardstock
- Idea-ology Kraft Stock
- Distress Rock Candy Glitter
Add Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to the back of your cardstock.
Die-cut the Tiny Snowglobes pieces from different colors of Kraft Stock.
Apply Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to one of the Metallic Kraft Stock pieces before you die-cut. Die-cut two snowflakes from Metallic Kraft Stock (one with adhesive and one without) using one of the Thinlits Flurry dies. There are five different Flurry snowflakes to choose from. (TIP: The Chrome Precision Base Plate is designed for use with intricate dies to help with all those detailed cuts.)
Adhere three tips of the snowflake. (TIP: Be careful to only adhere the outer tips so you an insert the globes later.)
Die-cut two of the circles with Sizzix Adhesive on the back, this will be for the background.
Assemble the Snowglobes Icons and adhere to the circles.
Sandwich a thin piece of ribbon in between the circles. Create a loop for hanging on your tree.
Add a little Rock Candy Glitter to each dome.
Adhere the circles by sandwiching inside the domes. The ribbon will hold them in place.
Adhere the domes in between the snowflakes.
Are these just the cutest?! Which of the icons from the Tiny Snowglobes Set is your favorite? As you can see, I love the snowman and the penguin. Let me know in the comments down below!
Thanks for stopping by!