Whip up this adorable Owl Boo Boo Bag in no time and the next time you need a little heating pad all you have to do is pop it in the microwave and voila! Instant boo-boo killer! Let's jump right in!
Finished Size: 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
800004 Sizzix® Bigz™ Die - Owl #6
Yardage Fabric Cutting Instructions
10" x 10" Green floral Cut (2) Owl bodies
5" x 5" White Cut (2) eyes*
5" x 5" Blue polka dot Cut (4) wings*
2" x 2" Yellow Cut (1) beak*
2" x 2" Brown Cut (2) pupils*
1 package Heavyweight fusible adhesive
1 bag Rice
Assembling the Project:
- Layer the eyes, pupils, beak and wings on one Owl body. Heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Layer with wrong sides together the front and back Owl bodies.
- Stitch around the entire Owl shape, leaving a 1 1/2" opening at the bottom.
- Turn Owl right side out.
- Using a funnel, fill the Owl with rice.
- Pin closed, and carefully stitch the Owl closed by hand or machine as desired.
All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
* = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.