What's Up Wednesday: Graduation Gift Ideas!
Congratulations to all that are graduating! Whether you're proud parents, grandparent, siblings, or friends, there's no doubt that graduation is something to celebrate. In this What's Up Wednesday, we're going to prepare you with all you need for a graduation gift that will make all those years of academia worth it. Get inspired with this list of crafts and other fun gifts! (P.S. By the end of the blog post, please turn in a summary of what you learned so far - and no, there are no late assignments allowed.)
- Congratulations, You Did It! Card: A tip of the cap goes to this card that celebrates your graduate. With a cool color scheme and iconic images, it hints of the genius to come! You can get everything needed to make this card here. (via Sizzix)
- Graduation Glass Bottle: Make this glass bottle for this graduating class! Fill it up with money or notes and top it of with a cute DIY cap! (via craftymorning)
- Adventure Is Out There Graduation Cap: Adventure is out there! This beautiful design stand out against all the others in the crowd with it's dimensional flowers and attention to detail. Grad caps serve as great decor, especially to make an even tlike this even more special and personalized, so don't be afraid to make one of your own to give as a congrats! It's a great and creative way to get a certain sentiment across.(via foreverpetalsbyvee)
- Graduation Centerpiece: A gift that can also double as a centerpiece, this jar filled with decorations and candies are sure to please! You can make these little stars using our Star dies! Get them here. (via thecricutbug)
- Graduation Card: This cool card is not only designed as a graduation cap, but also opens up to reveal a surprise! Sneak in little bills or other sentiments in this make for a unique and interactive card that is like no other! (via fairlycrafty)
- Graduation Cap Box: This gift box can hold a few surprises! Graduation cap-themed and utterly adorable, this on-theme box unveils any type of gifts that will fit inside. A super simple and easy craft for anyone short on time. (via unknown)
- Graduation Champagne: Pop one open for a celebration! Decorate a champagne bottle to look like it's graduating as well. This would not only make a great gift, but also be a wonderful idea for any graduation party decor as well! (via childmadetutorials)
- College Survival Kit: Is your grad heading off into a new chapter of their academic career? Then there's nothing better than a handy-dandy College Survival Kit to prep them for what's to come! Fill it up with anything that you might find helpful as they journey into the next stage of their life. (via thirtyhandmadedays)
Just look at how adorable these gift ideas are! Want to keep updated with more inspiration and ideas? Keep updated with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more news, inspiration, and updates. Also, don't forget to tag #sizzix so we can repost your beautiful makes!