If you have a problem with your machine which qualifies under the warranty, you should speak to the retailer from which your purchased your machine.
If you bought your machine directly from Sizzix, you can contact the customer service team here.
You should be ready to provide the following information;
- The type of machine
- Original proof of purchase
- The date your purchased your machine
- The detail of the retailer you purchased the machine from
- Your unique serial number
- Information on the fault or issue experiencing
- Dismantling your machine will void any warranty