Articles by tag "cutting pads"
- What is the difference between cutting pads and plates? Simple, there is no difference! Cutting pads and cutting plates are the same product.
- My Cutting Pads keep bending. Is there a way to flatten my Cutting Pads if they warp? To extend the life of your Cutting Pads, make sure you flip the pads with each use to ensure even wear and tear. Also, be sure to use the entire surface of the pad instead of placing your dies in the same spot with each use.
- My Cutting Pads are marked and are now marking my design. What can I do? Extensive wear and tear can render Cutting Pads unusable. You can purchase replacement Cutting Pads from the Sizzix website.
- What is the thickest material you can cut with Bigz and Originals dies? As a rule, anything that can be cut with a pair of scissors can be cut by Sizzix Bigz and Originals dies. You can find the exact materials using our product compatibility tables.
- Is there a maximum paper weight (GSM) for cutting with wafer-thin Thinlits or Framelits dies? Approximately 66lb cardstock (300GSM) is the maximum recommended paper weight for wafer-thin dies depending on design and intricacy of the die. Thicker cardstock could result in damage to the die or the machine due to pressure.
- What Cutting Pads are compatible with the Sizzix Big Shot Switch Plus? As well as the Standard Cutting Pads that come as part of this machine’s standard kit, the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Cutting Pads are also compatible with this machine. These are available through the Sizzix Website and our retailers.