Articles by tag "die-cutting machine"
- I use all my Big Shot Machine accessories in my Big Shot Plus Machine. Will this affect the rollers/pressure of the machine? With the exception of the Precision Base Plate, all the accessories for the Big Shot Machine work in the Big Shot Plus Machine.
- My die is cutting where it should be folding/creasing. What can I do? When using dies with a crease rule, replace one of the Cutting Pads with a Premium Crease Pad. Crease Pads are compatible with Bigz, Movers & Shapers, Originals and ScoreBoards dies.
- What is the thickest material you can cut with Bigz and Originals dies? As a rule, anything that can be cut with a pair of scissors can be cut by Sizzix Bigz and Originals dies. You can find the exact materials using our material compatibility table.
- Is there a maximum paper weight (GSM) for cutting with wafer-thin Thinlits or Framelits dies? Approximately 66lb cardstock (300GSM) is the maximum recommended paper weight for wafer-thin dies depending on design and intricacy of the die. Thicker cardstock could result in damage to the die or the machine due to pressure.
- Are any Sizzix products recyclable? Here at Sizzix we are working hard to ensure our products/packaging are recyclable and sustainable.