Articles by tag "warranty"
- What is the warranty on Sizzix Machines? Most of the Big Shot machines come with 1 year limited warranty as standard. This can be extended to 3 years, free of charge, by registering your machine on the Sizzix website. For details of which machines qualify for an extended warranty and to register your machine, click here.
- What is the warranty on Sizzix Dies? To see details and download the warranty details for each type of die, please click here.
- Which machines can I register for an extended warranty? We're offering a 2 year extended Warranty on Big Shot machines, Big Shot Plus machines, Big Shot Foldaway machine, Big Shot Express machines and Sidekick machines. Click here to register.
- What if I register my machine 6 months after purchasing it? Your 3 years limited warranty starts from the date you purchased your machine.
- How do I claim on my warranty? If you have a problem with your machine which qualifies under the warranty, you should speak to the retailer from which your purchased your machine. If you bought your machine directly from Sizzix, you can contact the customer service ... Read More
- What does the warranty cover? This warranty covers any manufacturing defects in your authentic Sizzix machines. This warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by misuse or abuse of dies or accessory products in the machine. Whilst dies are also covered by our manufacturers warranty, sadly we do not cover any making accessories under this policy.
- What are the differences between die-cutting machines? Decide which machine is right for you. Find more information here or watch our videos here.
- My machine has stopped working but is covered under warranty what do I do? Please contact our Customer Service team via our contact form. Please share details of the problems your are experiencing, including videos or images along with a copy of your proof of purchase.