Website & App FAQs
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message when entering competitions or downloading free patterns? If you get an error message when entering your email into a content form on the Sizzix website, try refreshing the page. You should also check your email is spelt correctly.
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message or unable to proceed after entering address when ordering? Please check your address and make sure each line of your address doesn't exceed the 30 character limit.
- What can I do if I’m seeing an issue on a Sizzix webpage? There are a few things you can try yourself, before contacting customer service. 1. Refresh the page 2. Clear your browser cache 3. Log in or out of your account 4. Try and complete the action using an alternative browser 5. Try and complete the action on another device
- Is Sizzix a secure website? Yes, the Sizzix website uses a secure server during the process of online checkout and specifically when collecting credit card data.
- Can I place a wholesale order online at Sizzix? No, please visit www.ellisontrade.com for UK/EU/ROW trade orders and www.ellisonretailers.com for US/Canada/LATAM trade orders.
- I can't find a die suitable for my project, what can I do? If there is a specific die you have in mind, but you’re unable to find it on our website, you can always enquire about our custom die service. Simply, send an email to email@example.com with details of the size, design and quantity of the dies you require and our custom die team will be in touch.
- Why can't I add to my shopping cart? To enhance your shopping experience, Sizzix uses "cookies". Cookies are small text files we place on your computer that are completely secure and can be read by only Sizzix website. Please verify if your browser accepts cookies. If ... Read More