Design decorative Apples to inspire and motivate student achievement.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Letters (Self-Adhesive), Pen, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Apple using red cardstock or construction paper.
- Place brown paper over the leaf and stem area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut and adhere the brown stem to the Apple (see Main Photo).
- Place green paper over the leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut and adhere the leaf to the stem of the Apple (see Main Photo).
- Use chalk or crayons to highlight.
- Using a pen or self-adhesive letters write A+ Attitude on the Apple.