Supplies Used: Cardstock, Chalk, Chipboard, Craft Knife, Crayons, Glue, Pencil, Photograph, Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut one Apple using chipboard. Die-cut two Apples using red cardstock or construction paper. Adhere one red Apple to the chipboard Apple.
- Place brown paper over the stem and leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut the stem and adhere to the chipboard Apple (see Main Photo).
- Place green paper over the leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut the leaf and adhere to the brown stem (see Main Photo).
- Use chalk or crayons for highlights.
- Using a pencil trace a 1 7/8" circle (or desired size) on chipboard Apple. Cut out the circle with a craft knife (see Main Photo).
- Adhere a photograph to the back of the chipboard Apple.
- Cut the stem and leaf off the second Apple and adhere to the back of the chipboard Apple, sandwiching the photograph between the two Apples.
- Cut a 1" x 3" rectangle of chipboard. Fold under 1" of the chipboard and attach to the back of the Apple for a stand (see Main Photo).