Apple Hall Pass
Design unique hall passes for student use that can be easily duplicated and recreated throughout the year.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Chalk, Crayons, Glue, Letters (Self-Adhesive), Ribbon, Scissors, Tape
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut an 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of yellow cardstock or construction paper.
- Cut a 9 1/2" length of ribbon and adhere it to the lower half of the paper, overlapping 1/2" on the back.
- Cut a 5" length of ribbon and tie in a bow. Attach the bow to the left side of the ribbon (see Main Photo).
- Mat the yellow paper to a slightly larger piece of green paper.
- Die-cut the Apple using red paper.
- Place brown paper over the stem and leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut the stem and adhere to the Apple (see Main Photo).
- Place green paper over the leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut the leaf and adhere to the stem (see Main Photo).
- Use chalk or crayons for highlights.
- Adhere the Apple to the right side of the hall pass.
- Write the title with a marker or self-adhesive letters.