Desert Scene Pop-Up Card
Create fun habitat pop-up cards.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Construction, Chalk, Colored Pencils, Crayons or Pens, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Pop-Up Card from selected sheets of cardstock or construction paper. Layer and adhere to add color for the sky and ground. Highlight the sky with white crayon or chalk for clouds.
- Die-cut the Coyote, Cactus and Roadrunner from several sheets of cardstock or construction paper. Highlight with colored pencils or crayons.
- Fold the Pop-Up Card along perforations, so that the tabs fold inward when the card is closed.
- Adhere a Cactus and Roadrunner to the background.
- Adhere a Coyote to one tab and a Cactus to the other.
- Create a title, mat and adhere to the inside of the Card (see Main Photo).