Supplies Used: Cardstock, Colored Pencils, Crayons or Pens, Glue, Scissors, Shoebox
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cover the outside of the shoebox with brown construction paper.
- Decorate the inside of the shoebox with creatively cut or torn pieces of brown, green and blue construction paper.
- Adhere some Trees to the background.
- Add natural elements like wood chips, pebbels and rocks.
- Die-cut the Mountain Goat, Pine Tree and Squirrel using various colors of cardstock. Highlight with colored pens or pencils as desired.Fold back the bottom part of the Mountain Goat, Squirrel and some Trees. Place and adhere in the diorama (see Main Photo).