Clothespin Critter Owl
Create fun clothespin decorations to wear or hang on bulletin boards.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Colored Pens and Pencils, Clothespins, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Owl front, back, eyes and beak from contrasting colors (Figure A).
- Adhere eyes to the Owl front (Figure B).
- Flip front over and adhere clothespin with the grabbing end toward the bottom (Figure C).
- Adhere the front and clothespin to the Owl back. Adhere the beak to the front of the Owl (Figure D).
- Highlight with colored pens and pencils to complete (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C
- Figure D