The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut two different colors of construction paper for each Photo Prop.
- For the crown shape, sandwich different colors between the front and back of the crown for jewels.
- Adhere together the front and the back of each shape, making sure the slits are aligned.
- Each shape has two slits for attaching a bamboo skewer or coffee stick. Weave the stick through the openings.
- For added durability, die-cut the props out of craft foam.
- Now you have clever props that can be used for plays, fun and storytelling (Main Photo).
- Once your students see how to use photo props, they will enjoy designing their own custom versions.